After receiving over 100 entries across the six categories, ADM is pleased to announce the finalists for the inaugural Women in Defence Awards for 2018.
Judges gathered last week to narrow down the stellar field of contenders, with a mix of SMEs, primes and government (both APS and uniformed personnel) making their way into the hotly contested list.
The finalists by category are:
- Nicole Davies of Broadspectrum
- Helen Ward of Department of Defence - Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group
- Sarah Valentine of Raytheon Australia
- Kirsty Buchan of BAE Systems Australia
- Bronwyn Atkinson of Boeing Defence Australia
- Sarah Fulker of JLL
- Debbie-Sue McGovern of Broadspectrum
- Wendy Blyth of Department of Defence - Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group
- Esti Cogger of JLL
- Dr. Laura Brooks of ASC
- Dr Christine Shanahan of Defence Science & Technology Group
- Jenny Abela of Department of Defence - Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group
- Alexandra (Lexi) Grzywacz of ASC
- Kristie James of Boeing Defence Australia
- Jamie Neggers of Top Aces Inc
- Laura Imber of Airbus Australia Pacific
- Tamara White of ASC
- Caroline Chai of BAE Systems Australia
Winners will be announced at a gala lunch on July 27 at The Pialligo Estate in Canberra, where Minister for Defence and WIDA patron Senator Marise Payne will deliver a keynote address and announcing the Hall of Fame inductee.
For more information on the awards and luncheon, please contact event coordinator Jess Havard.