60 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
(03) 9650 4644
23 005 992 254
Indec delivers strategic advisory, program management, systems engineering, system safety, integrated logistics services and asset management services throughout Australia. Indec has supported the Defence, Transport, Utilities and Infrastructure sectors for over 35 years:
• Business analysis, capability planning.
• Program Management – Leading multidisciplinary teams across complex Acquisition and Sustainment programs.
•Technical advisory, due diligence and assurance: technology, cost, program.
• Systems engineering
• Systems integration.
• Integrated Logistics Support.
• Asset Management - ISO55000.
• Risk and System Safety.
• Tendering & Bid Preparation.
• Legislative & Regulatory Compliance.
Year Established: 1982
Number of Employees: 80
Area of Business: All Defence domains and asset-dominated sectors: Maritime, Land, Aerospace, Joint, C4, Infrastructure, Transport, Rail, Ports, Utilities, Education, Health, Justice.
Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra