Essington Lewis Awards 2021 call for entries
Now in its 15th year, ADM’s Essington Lewis Awards are the Defence community’s top award for excellence in collaboration between Defence and Defence Industry.
With entries open to companies of all sizes working in Defence, the five categories are:
- Major acquisition - Over $50 million
- Minor acquisition - Under $50 million
- Major sustainment activity - Over $20 million/year
- Minor sustainment activity - Under $20 million/year
- Support/services (e.g. assistance to the Department of Defence reform / above the line support, corporate support services, Defence Innovation Hub etc)
Entries are open to Defence/Industry teams in CASG, DSTG, E&IG, CIOG and any Defence procurement agency where there is genuine collaboration between partners.
FMS cases are eligible.
There will be two finalists in each category, all of whom are eligible to be winners of the Essington Lewis Trophies, one for a Prime and one for an SME.
Entries in this prestigious event close March 31, 2021 at 4pm.
Finalists will be announced at the D+I Gala Awards evening in mid 2021.
You’ve got to be in it to win it! Best of luck. Entry forms can be downloaded here: