L3 Micreo is a leading designer and manufacturer of RF and photonic products for Radar and Electronic Warfare systems. The company recently became part of L3’s Intelligence and Mission Systems (IMS) sector.
IMS is a new sector in L3’s Sensor Systems segment. It brings together two Australian divisions and one UK division; Micreo in Brisbane, QLD, Oceania in Fremantle, WA, and TRL Technology in Tewkesbury, England, to establish integrated capabilities delivering leading-edge sensor solutions in all domains – from submarines to surface ships, soldiers, ground vehicles, and airborne and space platforms.
The new sector supports the bilateral relationship and has shared governmental and customer relationships, common cultures and values with complementary technologies and processes that can be maximised to deliver enhanced capabilities for customers in all domains.
- products utilise high performance microwave, millimetre-wave and photonic technology designed for operation in extreme environments.
- qualified design and manufacturing processes suitable for state-of-the-art products in these markets.
- extensive export success as a supplier to international aerospace and defence-related organisations and has products installed in several of the world’s front-line military aircraft.
- facilities include ISO Class 6/8 cleanrooms, laser sealing, environmental testing, and extensive state-of-the-art design, assembly and test equipment.
- has a well proven, high-quality electronic build-to-print capability and is able to undertake the repair and maintenance of complex third party RF products.
L3 Micreo is listed in the following categories:
- Electronic Equipment - Assembly, Design, Manufacture
- Electronic Warfare
- Microwave Systems, Subsystems, Devices & Components
- Optical Fibre Products