As Australian Federal and State Governments focus on modernising Defence, security and infrastructure capabilities, our client is partnering with businesses and government departments to provide expertise delivered across commercial, project management, supportability engineering, training, safety assurance and logistics domains, specifically in Defence, Rail & Transport, and Infrastructure within government and the private sector.
We are currently recruiting for Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) professionals / ex-Defence Technician / logistics personnel with a strong understanding of technical and/or inventory documentation/tools for a 12-Months+ Contract role in Melbourne.
Your skills will require the ability to:
- Maintain technical artefacts and configuration item structures within a Configuration Management database
- Raise and manage Engineering Change Documentation
- Offer mentoring and advice to other SPO members on EC process both inside and outside the Configuration Management tool
- Provide technical advice and engineering decision making IAW skill sets in line with those of a Senior Technical Advisor.
- Draft and/or review of Technical Documents (EMEI and UHB).
- Construct and manage Repair Parts Scale (RPS) and Complete Equipment Schedules (CES)
A minimum 5 years working in an ILS Practitioner/ Technician role and an NV1 (or above) Security Clearance is essential for this role.
Experience working in support of military operational communications systems and / or Formal Configuration Management training would be well-regarded.
Click on this link (or check out our SEEK ad) for more information of how to apply!
Quality People is the niche recruitment agency, which sources Quality, Hard-to-get specialist resources in ICT, Finance and Administration, Quality Assurance and Testing, Engineering, Health and Safety & Construction across a number of sectors including Government, Defence, Building/Construction, Utilities, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Consulting Groups, as well as with Private Enterprise.
Call or email now to see how we can make your work life easier and find out how to join the Quality People family.
National Business Manager
P: 0433 829 471